For Security purposes, Sushkom Antivirus software has now become one of the best antivirus programs available in modern times at no cost. The software has surged into the market with the number of features including quality premium-level features, complete updated antivirus package, antispyware engines, and automatic background updates.
Features of Sushkom Antivirus Software Related to Mobile
Sushkom Antivirus provides a complete defense mechanism for all Smartphones with free Android Antivirus for Mobile making it one of the prominent software in the market industry. The following some notable features could be seen:
- Free trial version for 30 days.
- Real-time protection by Guard checks files and detects malware and other viruses.
- Self-defense mechanism for eliminating the possibility of deactivating the protection of the device.
- Scanning and Analyzing of programs by HIPS to determine the probability of malicious attack.
- The feature Heuristic algorithm detects similar data in a file and decides that the file might be having a virus.
- Websites having phishing activity could be avoided by its Anti-phishing feature.
Steps to install Sushkom Android Antivirus
- Go to the Google Play store in your Android Phone and going through the search box.
- In the search box, type Sushkom AV.
- After getting Sushkom AV in the following searches, click on the app to install a button.
- The installation process will be taking on your device by asking for some verifiable permission.
- After the installation process is done, go through the sign-in procedure for further verification and activate the app in your device and run the app.
How to Scan and Clean Virus from Mobile?
With the following three effective steps, one can scan and wipe out the virus from the mobile.
Step 1: Uninstall any suspicious apps
Noting an app, you don’t remember downloading can be an issue of getting a virus. And other apps, particularly free apps from app developers, might contain adware. So, if you see apps you don’t need anymore, uninstall them for safety concerns.
Step 2: Run Sushkom virus cleaner
The most certain means of perceiving malware is to run a virus cleaner for Android software to clean up all malicious activity an app generates. So, run the Sushkom AV app to scan malware and viruses on your mobile phone.
Step 3: Stop the malware from being re-installed
Once your phone is clear of malware, always perceive the source of downloading apps. Download only those apps you really need and know are safe – even then, keep a sharp eye on whether you are really downloading that popular game you keep reading about, or only a clever fake.