Win32/Spy.Agent.OXJ is a Trojan that steals sensitive information by collecting the data about the operating system and its settings. It obtains data and commands from a remote computer or the internet containing a URL address.
It is some kind of Trojan infection that can spread via unsolicited email attachments through downloads. After getting into the system, Win32/Spy.Agent.OXJ will create a start-up registry entry and modify the system settings. It may also download and execute additional malware on the compromised system.
It is a threat – which is highly dangerous threat – is developed by several remote hackers in order to damage computers completely. It tracks every keystrokes user types in the computer – that is entire application used by the PC user, entire browsing history, etc It may cause in slowing down the system performance and leads to abrupt shutdown of the computer.
How Win32/Spy.Agent.OXJ Attacks?
Win32/Spy.Agent.OXJ is generally present at the hidden location in the system hard drive. It may lock the computer demanding money to recover the problem. It changes the default homepage redirecting entire searches to the malicious websites. It has ability to enter automatically into the users’ system without users’ consent.
On the aspect of its origin, Win32/Spy.Agent.OXJ is a kind of generic detection name for a number of Trojans that may perform various types of malicious function.
Some of the Possible Symptoms of Win32/Spy.Agent.OXJ
Once MonitoringTool:Win32/SpyAgent.D threat enters into the computer it starts behaving weirdly. Some of the symptoms of this threat infection are:
• It shows lots of unexpected message on the users’ system.
• Several programs start running automatically.
• It disables firewall security.
• It may alter file formats of your stored data.
• Win32/SpyAgent OXJ threat steals entire sensitive information like username, password, etc. and transfers to the remote server.
• The symptoms like displaying multiple advertisements; when the users click it letting them redirected to the malicious websites.
Steps to Remove or Uninstall Win32/Spy.Agent.OXJ Virus
- Download & Install Sushkom Antivirus.
- Start a Quick scan, full scan or Custom files scan.
- Soon the scan will start to find Win32/Spy.Agent.OXJ malware
- As virus is detected you will get option to delete the file or quarantine it.
- Additionally, you may choose Anti-spam control option to protect your device in future. Adjust protection settings for mail and internet browsing for full safety.